KISS ME DIRTY - BENEFITING GYNECOLOGICAL CANCER RESEARCH
While Kiss Me Dirty is not a charity event (we are for profit), we choose to donate a portion of proceeds from all participant and expo booth registrations (amounts listed below) to gynecological cancer research facilities in each of the communities we host events. There are a several ways you can make YOUR impact on cancer through Kiss Me Dirty events.
1. Participate in a Kiss Me Dirty Event: A portion of each KMD registration (at least 5%) goes directly to the selected cancer research organization for that events community. Details on the benefiting cancer research organization for each event city are available below.
2. Start your own Kiss Me Dirty Fundraiser: Want to do more for the cancer research facility in the community your Kiss Me Dirty event is located? Starting your own gynecological cancer research fundraiser is a GREAT way to do that. Each person that raises $200 or more will receive ONE FREE entry! Start a fundraiser as an individual or as a team; you set your goal amount and even get your own fundraiser page. 100% proceeds from fundraisers go directly to the chosen cancer research facility in each KMD event community. Details for starting your own fundraiser are available below.
3. Purchase a Finish Line Villange Expo Booth: A portion of proceeds from all expo booth reservations (at least 5%) will go directly to cancer research. Complete details on the Finish Line Expo Village at Kiss Me Dirty events are available HERE.
Kiss Me Dirty, benefiting gynecological cancer research. Make KMD YOUR event, YOUR cause!
KISS ME DIRTY EVENT CANCER RESEARCH ORGANIZATION FUNDRAISERS
TUCSON, AZ: Kiss Me Dirty Tucson, Arizona has joined with The University of Arizona Cancer Center, a leader in research on ovarian cancer, to raise funds for gynecological cancer research. To start your own fundraiser, join a fundraising team or donate to a fundraiser for KMD Tucson 2014 CLICK HERE.
SAN JOSE, CA: Kiss Me Dirty San Jose, California has joined with the UCSF Helen Diller Family Comprehensive Cancer Center to raise funds for gynecological cancer research. To start your own fundraiser, join a fundraising team or donate to a fundraiser for KMD San Jose 2014 CLICK HERE. Please note when creating a team or starting a fundraising page please make sure to choose the "UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA SAN FRANCISCO FOUNDATION EIN 942829914" as the organization you are fundraising for. For any questions regarding setting up a fundraiser please contact Kathleen Jose at UCSF via email at email@example.com or 415-476-5863.
SALT LAKE CITY, UT: Kiss Me Dirty Salt Lake City, Utah has joined with Huntsman Cancer Foundation to raise funds for gynecological cancer research at the Huntsman Cancer Institute. To start your own fundraiser, join a fundraising team or donate to a fundraiser for KMD Salt Lake City 2014 CLICK HERE.
PORTLAND, OR: Kiss Me Dirty Portland, Oregon has joined with the OHSU Knight Cancer Institute to raise funds for gynecological cancer research. To start your own fundraiser, join a fundraising team or donate to a fundraiser for KMD Portland 2014 CLICK HERE.
PREVIOUS YEARS FUNDRAISER RESULTS
- 2013 Salt Lake City, UT - CLICK HERE
- 2013 Tucson, AZ (Spring) - CLICK HERE
- 2013 Tucson, AZ (Fall) - CLICK HERE
- 2013 Portland, OR - CLICK HERE
- 2013 Denver, CO - CLICK HERE
- 2012 Salt Lake City, UT - CLICK HERE
- 2012 Tucson, AZ - CLICK HERE
- 2012 Portland, OR - CLICK HERE
- 2012 Denver, CO - CLICK HERE