Saturday, November 9, 2013 - 9:30AM
Lake Skinner Recreation Area - 37701 Warren Road - Winchester, CA 92596
JOIN THE KMD TEMECULA FACEBOOK EVENT PAGE
Join the KMD Temecula Facebook event page for the latest news and updates on your race! Click Here.
Online Pre-Registration (Until Sept 8): $65
Online Pre-Registration (Sept 9 to Oct 8): $70
Online Pre-Registration (Oct 9 to Nov 8): $75
Late On-Site Day of Event Registration (if not sold out): $80 cash or credit only
Want a Registration Discount? CLICK HERE
Need to make an edit to your registration, CLICK HERE. Edits to your registration info not allowed after October 20th.
Those participants who register after October 20th, 2013 won't be able to have a their first name or team name printed on the front of their bib.
The men's "D" Drag Race wave will be the first wave to go off at each event, women's waves follow after that. The # ON YOUR BIB IS YOUR WAVE #. So, if your bib number has a big ol' #1 on it, that means you are the 1st women's wave. Drag Race wave goes off at 9:30AM and then waves of 150-200 ladies go off every 10 minutes thereafter, so wave D @ 9:30AM, wave 1 @ 9:40AM, 2 @ 9:50AM, etc, etc. Wanna run with a group of friends? Just make sure you all sign up under the same wave and you'll be set; you may also list a team name if you want (i.e. The Girly Girls).
PACKET PICKUP INFO
Registration materials must be picked up by each participant with a picture I.D.; no I.D. means no registration packet! Minors may bring a birth certificate, passport, school ID, or copy of parent ID with matching last name. Participants and/or family members MAY NOT pick up packets for other athletes. If the registered athlete is unable to pick their own packet up in person, then they may make a photo copy of their I.D. and on that paper copy write a note stating who is authorized to pick their packet up for them. That authorized person is then allowed to bring that signed photo copy of the registered athletes I.D., along with their own personal photo I.D., and pickup that athlete's packet. If you register on the same day as one of the listed early packet pickup opportunities, we WILL NOT have your packet ready for pickup on that same day. If someone else registered you (i.e. you DID NOT sign up online yourself) you MUST bring a signed copy of our WAIVER (print a copy here) with you when you pick your registration materials up. No waiver, means no packet!
- Thur, Nov. 7, 2013 - 2-7PM: Road Runner Sports (San Diego Clearance Ctr. - 5553 Copley Dr.)
- Fri., Nov. 8, 2013 - 1-6PM: TBA
- Sat., Nov. 9, 2013 - 8-11AM: Lake Skinner Rec. Area
WHAT TO BRING/WEAR
- Comfortable and weather appropriate athletic apparel/clothing that you don't mind getting dirty or stained.
- Running athletic shoes (preferably an older pair).
- Photo ID (driver's license, school ID for younger participants). ID will be required to pick your packet up.
- Some spending monies (cash or credit card) to hit the KMD merchandise tent and/or get some grub and additional drinks after you run.
- Garbage bag, towels, rags...just some protective items to keep your car clean for the ride home.
HOW EARLY TO ARRIVE
We recommend you arrive at least 1 hour before your wave start to allow for enough time for you to park, check your gear, use the facilities, etc. Packet pickup event morning will end promptly at 11AM.
Have some questions regarding your KMD event? Check out our FAQ page, pretty much anything you could think to ask is answered on that page!
DRAG RACE (MEN'S WAVE)
Dude? ... DUDE! KMD is excited to announce the new "Drag Race" wave at each of our events. We're looking for up to 170 man-chicks to lead the charge for one wave at each event just ahead of the waves of women that follow. Wait... Isn't this an all WOMEN'S event? Why, YES IT IS! Whether you're donning your ChickSuit because you want to, because that's who you are, or because you lost a bet, WE DON'T CARE! This is your chance to muddy up the waters so to speak surrounded by thousands of REAL women, all for a good cause while looking the part. After you wash off the mud and strip the skirt, you can go back to whatever manly thing you do, we won't tell. This wave is VERY limited, so sign up early, your girlfriends will be so proud! Are you MAN enough to Drag Race and Kiss Me Dirty?
WHAT YOU GET (SCHWAG)
- Virtual Goodie/Race Bag - Learn More!
- Fashion forward event shirt
- Vinyl decal car sticker
- Finisher hand towel
- Free, unlimited event photo downloads
- LUNA Protein Bars, fruit and drinks at the finish line area for all participants as well as a free beer (21 and older, I.D. required) or soft drink where venue concessions allow.
- Free bag check area.
BENEFITING GYNECOLOGICAL CANCER RESEARCH
While Kiss Me Dirty is not a charity event, we choose to donate a portion of proceeds from all participant and expo booth registrations (amounts listed below) to gynecological cancer research facilities in each of the communities we host events. We have joined with the UCLA Jonsson Comprehensive Cancer Center to raise funds for gynecological cancer research at KMD Temecula. There are a couple ways you can make YOUR impact on cancer.
1. Register to Participate in KMD Temecula: A set amount of each registration fee (at least 5%) goes directly to the UCLA Jonsson Comprehensive Cancer Center for gynecological cancer research. Registration available HERE
2. Start your own KMD Temecula Fundraiser or Make a Fundraiser Donation: Want to do more than just participate? Raise funds for gynecological cancer research by creating your own personal fundraising page or donate to another participant's fundraising page. Each person that raises $200 or more will receive ONE FREE entry! You set your goal amount and even get your own online fundraising page. 100% of fundraising donations go to the UCLA Jonsson Comprehensive Cancer Center. To start your own personal fundraising page or donate to a fundraising page online CLICK HERE.
It's a win-win! Make Kiss Me Dirty Temecula YOUR event! YOUR cause!
All the dirty details for the Kiss Me Dirty Mud Run Temecula, Califonria course will soon be available HERE. Course length is around 5K (3.12 miles).
Speed demons need not apply, awards WILL NOT be given for those who complete the course o' dirty, girly fun in the fastest time. Awards will go to the categories listed below. All awards will be presented before the start of each wave. So if you want to be eligible for a costume award for your wave, be sure to be at the starting area 10 minutes before your specified wave start time. Costume awards will be judged by athletes and spectators at the starting area. Best team name will be judged via poll on Facebook in the weeks prior to the event and winning team will receive FREE KMD entries for the following year!
- Best team name (poll taken via Facebook prior to event day)
- Best costumes (cocktail dresses, female product related outfits, etc)
- Oldest participant
- Gynecological cancer fundraisers
GEAR/BAG CHECK AREA
Worried about what your going to do with your pre-event gear/clothing, don't want to walk all the way back to your car to stash it? You are in luck. A free, secure gear storage area will be available event morning near the finish line where you can check your belongings while you go and get a little dirty! While the area is secure, we ask that you not bring any valuables (jewelry, etc). You MUST provide YOUR OWN BAG.
Free parking will be available at designated areas throughout the facility. Staff will be on hand to assist in directing traffic flow with parking.
Don't worry, cleaning stations will be available for all you ladies to wash the muck off for your drive home. Cleaning stations are meant to hose the giant globs of dirt off that you don't want in your car when you leave. Please don't modify the hose down stations as that will cause all of the other lines not to work. The hose down stations will generally be located near the start/finish area.
BECOME A VOLUNTEER
We are always looking to put together excellent teams of volunteers who are willing to offer their assistance and support in order to make Kiss Me Dirty events a success. There are several time duration options for volunteering. Volunteer 6hrs, receive a FREE entry. Volunteer 4.5hrs, receive a 75% off entry. Volunteer 3hrs, receive a 50% off entry. If you are interested in volunteering at a Kiss Me Dirty event, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact info and event request for volunteering. All spots fill on a first-come, first-serve basis. Volunteers ROCK!
Zazoosh Sports Photography will be photographing all the dirty fun, so don't worry...they'll be sure to capture you at your best! FREE unlimited image downloads from www.zazoosh.com, will be available approximately one week after the event. You will receive an email notification when those images are available.
Worried about your finish time? Well, you shouldn't be! Kiss Me Dirty events are most certainly not about who finishes in the fastest time. So if you are looking for a competitive, fast running event...this is not it! Wanna know your time, bring a watch! Timing chips will NOT be distributed and results will NOT be kept.